M.A. in Atlantic Canada Studies
Master of Arts in Atlantic Canada Studies
The interdisciplinary Atlantic Canada Studies graduate program was founded in 1983. Students in the program are able to study the Atlantic Canada region from a variety of perspectives. The MA program encourages students to develop interdisciplinary approaches to the study of culture, the economy, social policy and the environment.
The Benefits of Doing Atlantic Canada Studies at Saint Mary’s
- Atlantic Canada Studies is a unique program with an illustrious history.
- The program provides a dynamic learning environment, with a powerful blend of interdisciplinary breadth and disciplinary depth.
- You’ll have access to award-winning and distinguished faculty in a student-focused learning environment.
- The program is rigorous, but flexible enough for you to pursue your own interests
- You’ll benefit from strong linkages to the Atlantic Canada Studies network of agencies, museums, archives and scholars.
Honours degree in Atlantic Canada Studies (ACST) or another discipline with a substantial course content relevant to ACST
Application Deadlines and Key Dates
- International: February 1
- Canadian and permanent residents: February 1 (We will consider applications until May 31)
- Program start date: September
- Minimum time to completion: 2 years
Dr. Blake Brown
blake.brown@ โหลดเกมยิงปลาฟรี www.grumpify.com
McNally North 224